Celebrating the tenth anniversary of the worldwide bestseller, The Biology of Belief, this expanded edition complements the core message of the original edition with the latest scientific discoveries—and there have been many of them over the past decade.
Former professor and renowned scientist dr. In it, Bruce H. Lipton presents his experiments and those of other leading scientists, which explain in detail the mechanisms by which cells receive and process information from the environment. The implications of this research radically change our understanding of life, teaching us that our biology is not controlled by DNA; instead, DNA is influenced by signals from the cellular environment, including energetic information emitted by our positive and negative thoughts. This combination of the latest and greatest research in cell biology and quantum physics offers us hope and represents a major breakthrough in teaching us how we can change our bodies by changing our beliefs.
In the book you will discover, among other things:
- facts about “smart” cells: why and how they can teach us so much about mind and body;
- scientific evidence that will show you that genes do not control biology;
- the exciting discoveries of epigenetics, a new field of biology that unlocks the secrets of how the environment (nature) influences cell behavior without changing the genetic code;
- more about the cell membrane, which is the true brain of cellular operations, and why it matters to you;
- hard-to-imagine quantum physics discoveries that have profound implications for understanding and treating disease—as the latest research suggests, this knowledge will one day lead to remarkable new medical discoveries;
- why this book is called The Biology of Beliefs: positive thoughts have a profound effect on behavior and genes, but only if they are in harmony with subconscious programs;
- why cells and people must grow and how fear stops that growth;
- conscious parenting, which is important regardless of whether you are a parent or not, as it will give you as a “former” child insight into programming and its impact on your life;
- how Lipton’s understanding of the new biology led him to see the need to connect the spiritual and scientific realms, a radical shift for him from his training and experience as an agnostic scientist.
Are you ready to consider an alternative reality compared to the one offered by the medical model of the human body as a biochemical machine?
Are you ready to use your conscious mind to create a life overflowing with health, happiness and love, without the help of genetic engineers or drug addiction?
You don’t need to buy anything or take out any insurance. It’s just a matter of temporarily letting go of the outdated beliefs you’ve acquired from the scientific and media institutions so that you can think about the exciting new awareness that leading science has to offer.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Dr. Bruce Lipton is an expert in cellular biology and among the leading scientists studying how emotions can direct genetic expression, as explained in his two works, The Biology of Belief and Spontaneous Evolution.
An accomplished cell biologist, he lectured at the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine. Later, he engaged in pioneering research at Stanford University. He is the author of the book Biology of Beliefs and winner of the Goa Peace Prize for 2009. He has appeared on hundreds of radio and television shows. He was also one of the main lecturers at national and international conferences.
No. pages: 340
Dimensions: 22.0 x 14.0 cm
Release year: 2019
Author: Dr. Bruce H. Lipton